Y Theorem Bio Cellulose Facial Mask (Single)
- A healing treatment to repair, rest and rejuvenate your skin.
- Designed to soothe, support and strengthen stressed skin, reformulated and infused with complexes that are inspired from wound-healing processes.
- The superior bio-cellulose body, initially used to treat burn victims, acts as a second skin that encourages superior penetration of ingredients. Alongside a blend of botanical and synthetic actives, the mask works to support a plumper, brighter and calmer appearance within the complexion.
- Paraffin, Sulfate free, and biodegradable
- Ingredients:Aqua / Water / Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Mannitol, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Trehalose, Alcohol, Ectoin, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Caffeine, Carbomer, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea / Karité) Butter, Potassium Hydroxide, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut / Marron) Seed Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit / Pamplemousse) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot / Abricot) Kernel Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Acetyl Cysteine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Liquorice / Réglisse) Root Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Maltodextrin, Pentapeptide-59, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance / Parfum.
Packaging and other materials may vary.